Golden Interference Acrylics offer a unique ""interference flip."" When viewed from difference perspectives, Interference colors flip between a bright opalescent color and its complement. When applied over white or lighter surfaces, the Interference color is less obvious and the ""flip"" effect is more obvious. When applied over black or darker surfaces, the Interference color is more obvious and the ""flip"" effect is less obvious. Most Golden Interference colors are available in two varieties: Coarse and Fine.
- Offers artists a range of reflective properties and interplay with light
- Relatively transparent, allowing artists the ability to glaze with unique effects
- Enhance landscapes with Interference Blue or Interference Green
- Add life to wildlife artwork with Interference Red or Interference Violet
- Combine with small amounts of color to achieve unique color ranges
- Add gels for impasto effects or thin with mediums for glazing applications
- Add a very small amount of black to produce deeper, richer, opalescent effects
Color: Interference Gold Fine 2 oz.